Open-Label, Sequential-Design Drug Interaction Study of the Effect of Omeprazole on the Pharmacokinetics of Ibrutinib in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; B cell lymphoma; Breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Gastrointestinal cancer; Hairy cell leukaemia; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Urogenital cancer; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.