A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Fedovapagon in the Treatment of Nocturia in Men With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) (EQUINOC Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fedovapagon (Primary)
- Indications Nocturia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EQUINOC
- Sponsors Vantia Therapeutics
- 19 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 19 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.