A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Administration of TEV-48125 for the Preventive Treatment of Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 05 Mar 2017 Trial has been discontinued in Denmark.
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Dec 2015 New trial record