AN OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFECTIVENESS AND SAFETY OF OCRELIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSING REMITTING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS WHO HAVE HAD A SUBOPTIMAL RESPONSE TO AN ADEQUATE COURSE OF DISEASE MODIFYING TREATMENT
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Sep 2016 Trial design of two phase III including this study presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.