Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of FOND (Fosaprepitant, Ondansetron, Dexamethasone) Versus FOND+O (FOND Plus Olanzapine) for the Prevention of Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Hematology Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Fosaprepitant; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Dec 2015 New trial record