A Phase II Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) Following Multi-modality Therapy in Esophageal Cancer: Big Ten Cancer Research Consortium BTCRC-ESO14-012
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 May 2019.
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 27 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.