A Phase 1, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Dosage-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Aluminium Hydroxide/LHD153R Adjuvanted Meningococcal C-CRM197 Conjugate Vaccine Compared to Aluminium Hydroxide Adjuvanted Meningococcal C-CRM197 Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Adults (18-45 Years of Age).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group C infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 09 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.