A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Multicenter Phase 1b/2 Study of Avelumab With or Without Entinostat in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Which Has Progressed or Recurred After First-line Platinum-based Chemotherapy and at Least Two Subsequent Lines of Treatment With a Safety Lead-in
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Entinostat (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCORE 603
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial are anticipated in the first half of 2019.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, the company recently began enrolling patients into the phase 2 portion and is expected to complete enrollment in the first half of 2018.
- 08 May 2017 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to begin the Phase 2 portion of the trial in the third quarter of 2017.