Multi-center, Phase 1, Open-Label Study of DCC-3014 to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DCC 3014 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 20 Apr 2016 According to Deciphera media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the second half of 2016.
- 20 Apr 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, as reported by Deciphera media release.