A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Finding Study of CC-90002, a Monoclonal Antibody Directed Against CD47, in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and High-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CC 90002 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 23 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 78 to 71.
- 27 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 27 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.