A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Mongersen GED-0301 Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mongersen (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms SUSTAIN
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 08 Nov 2017 This study has been completed in Slovakia as per European Clinical Trials Database
- 19 Oct 2017 According to a company media release, Celgene has decided to stop the REVOLVE and SUSTAIN trials following an October recommendation of the Data Monitoring Committee, which assessed overall benefit/risk during a recent interim futility analysis.
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.