A Phase 1, Open-label, Randomized, Three-period, Six-sequence Crossover Study in Healthy Adult Subjects to Evaluate the Bioavailability of an Oral Suspension Formulation Relative to the Tablet Formulation of Apremilast and to Assess the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetics of the Oral Suspension Formulation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 25 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 34 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.