A Phase I Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial of BI 1026706 Administered Orally as Tablets Twice Daily for 4 Weeks to Patients With COPD in Order to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effect on Inflammation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1026706 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.