Long-term Assessment of Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity of BI 695501 in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): an Open-label Extension Trial for Patients Who Have Completed Trial 1297.2 and Are Eligible for Long-term Treatment With Adalimumab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 350.
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.