Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of APD421 (Amisulpride for IV Injection) as Treatment of Established Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting, in Patients Who Have Had Prior Prophylaxis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acacia Pharma
- 13 Feb 2017 Top-line results published in an Acacia Pharma media release.
- 13 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Complete response) has been met, according to an Acacia Pharma media release.
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.