A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study of Two Dosing Frequencies of Recombinant Interleukin-7 (CYT107) Treatment to Restore Absolute Lymphocyte Counts in Sepsis Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-7 (Primary) ; Interleukin-7 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphopenia; Sepsis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms IRIS-7-B
- Sponsors Revimmune LLC
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.