A phase Ib bioequivalence study of ALZ-801 to determine the pharmacokinetics and food effect in healthy elderly volunteers for the treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALZ 801 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Alzheon
- 23 Oct 2017 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Jul 2017 According to an Alzheon meddia release, data from this trial will be presented at the Alzheimers Association International Conference 2017.
- 30 Mar 2017 Results from this and another phase Ib trial (CT profile 700266591) Presented at the 13th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases, according to an Alzheon Inc. media release.