A Phase I Study of CAN008 Plus Concomitant Temozolomide During and After Radiation Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Asunercept (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CANbridge Life Sciences
- 26 Sep 2016 According to a CANbridge Life Sciences media release, the first patient was dosed in the this study. Company expects to report Phase I safety data after mid-2017.
- 08 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2016 According to a CANbridge Life Sciences media release, the Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) has approved the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for a Phase I/II clinical study of CAN-008, plus temozolomide (TMZ), during and after radiation therapy, in patients with newly-diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).