A Trial Comparing Efficacy and Safety of Insulin Degludec/Insulin Aspart Twice Daily and Biphasic Insulin Aspart Twice Daily in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Before, During and After Ramadan
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec/insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin aspart
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, Dr Mohamed Hassanein of the Dubai Hospital, Dubai Health Authority, UAE and chair of the Diabetes and Ramadan International Alliance (DAR) is the lead investigator of the trial.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, results from the study were presented at the International Diabetes Federation Congress 2017 (IDF 2017).
- 07 Dec 2017 Results published in a Novo Nordisk media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History