Investigator-initiated Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab Immunological Response Evaluation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- 06 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=18) assessing immunological and genomic characterisation presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Technical feasibility data (n=53, as of 16 Jan 2017), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.