Investigator-initiated Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab Immunological Response Evaluation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=23) of analysis validating the previously developed RAD classifier from recurrent/metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck patients, with patients from INSPIRE. presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 06 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=18) assessing immunological and genomic characterisation presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Technical feasibility data (n=53, as of 16 Jan 2017), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.