A Phase II Study of GM-CSF Secreting Allogeneic Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine in Combination With PD-1 Blockade Antibody (Pembrolizumab) and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) for the Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Accoding to the trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 11 patients have been enrolled in the trial since July 2016.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.