MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Combination With an Anthracycline or Anti-estrogen Therapy in Patients With Triple Negative and Hormone Receptor Positive (HR+ HER2-) Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Doxorubicin; Exemestane
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Sep 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.