A Platform Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, Effect on the Tumor Microenvironment, and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab + INCB Combinations in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INCB 50465 (Primary) ; Itacitinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 15 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 201 to 237.
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 201.
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 78 to 140.