An Open-Label, Phase 2, Pilot Study Investigating the Safety, Clinical Activity, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Oral Treatment With the BTK Inhibitor PRN1008 in Patients With Newly Diagnosed or Relapsing Pemphigus Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PRN 1008 (Primary)
- Indications Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Principia Biopharma
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2016 New trial record
- 07 Jan 2016 Preliminary results from this trial are expected in 2016, according to a Principia Biopharma media release.