A Phase 1/2 Open-Label Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) Compound KPT-8602 in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Cancer Indications
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KPT 8602 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 116 to 103.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 25 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History