An Open-Label, Multi-Center Trial to Assess the Safety of Single and Repeat Treatments of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for Treatment of Moderate to Severe Glabellar Lines (SAKURA OPEN-LABEL SAFETY)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms SAKURA-3
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, the company expects to complete the study in the second half of 2018.
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, the company has completed enrollment of more than 2,100 subjects at multiple sites in the United States and Canada