A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Long-Acting Intramuscular Cabotegravir and Rilpivirine for Maintenance of Virologic Suppression Following Switch From an Integrase Inhibitor Single Tablet Regimen in HIV-1 Infected Antiretroviral Therapy Naive Adult Participants
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms FLAIR (ART naive subjects)
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 24 Jul 2017 Accordign to a ViiV Healthcare media rlease, the company expects results from this study in 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 17 Jun 2022.