A Phase I Study to Determine the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Erwinia Chrysanthemi Asparaginase in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Negative Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Aged 60 Years or Older
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crisantaspase (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 01 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.