Phase II checkpoint inhibitor combination study of SCIB1 in melanoma patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Checkpoint kinase inhibitors (Primary) ; SCIB 1 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Sep 2017 According to Scancell media release, the company expected to submit an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for SCIB1 Phase 2 checkpoint inhibitor combination study in early 2018, with patient enrolment planned for 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to Scancell media release, the company is on track to submit the IND for this study in 3Q17.
- 16 Sep 2016 According to Scancell media release, enrolment expected to commence in Q3 2017.