A phase III study of trans sodium crocetinate (TSC) in combination with radiation and/or chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Transcrocetinate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Diffusion Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jul 2017 This trial is expected to be initiated in the end of 2017, according to a Diffusion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Jun 2016 According to a Diffusion Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has agreed upon the design of this Phase 3 trial in newly diagnosed GBM.
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to a Diffusion Pharmaceuticals media release.