A phase III study of trans sodium crocetinate (TSC) in combination with radiation and/or chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed with inoperable glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Transcrocetinate sodium (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Diffusion Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Oct 2017 According to a Diffusion Pharmaceuticals media release, company is planning to open an anticipated total of 100 sites across the U.S. and Europe, 17 initial sites have been selected in the U.S., all under one Institutional Review Board, and first patients are expected to be enrolled in 2017.
- 17 Oct 2017 According to a Diffusion Pharmaceuticals media release, company has recieved final protocol guidance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for this trial.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Diffusion Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is on track to complete a protocol review in the third quarter of 2017 and plan to begin enrolling patients into the study by the end of 2017.