A Phase 1b/2 Open-label, Randomized Study of 2 Combinations of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase (IDH) Mutant Targeted Therapies Plus Azacitidine: Oral AG-120 Plus Subcutaneous Azacitidine and Oral AG-221 Plus SC Azacitidine in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Harboring an IDH1 or an IDH2 Mutation, Respectively, Who Are Not Candidates to Receive Intensive Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary) ; Ivosidenib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial have been presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting.
- 11 Dec 2017 Results presented in an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 28 Jan 2019.