A Phase I/II, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study of IMM529 for the Treatment of Clostridium-difficile Infection (CDI).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMM 529 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Immuron
- 19 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 21 Aug 2017.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Immuron media release, this trial is scheduled to be initiated within the next few weeks (September 2017). Top line results from the trial expected in Q4 2018