A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study of the Efficacy and Safety of CF102 in the Treatment of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Namodenoson (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 17 Jul 2017 According to Can-Fite BioPharma media release, Hadassah Medical Center and Rabin Medical Center serve as clinical sites for the trial.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to Can-Fite BioPharma media release, Hadassah is one of the clinical sites where Can-Fite has received Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval to conduct this trial.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to Can-Fite BioPharma media release, initiation of patient enrollment is expected during the third quarter of 2017.