A Phase I Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of Lymfactin® (AdAptVEGF-C Adenoviral Vector) in Combination With a Surgical Lymph Node Transfer for the Treatment of Patients With Secondary Lymphedema
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AdVEGF-Herantis (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Lymphoedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Herantis Pharma
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a Herantis Pharma media release, after assessing safety data on all treated patients, including the first patients treated with the highest dose the study's Data Monitoring Committee of independent experts recommended proceeding with the study as planned. The study centers can proceed to recruit patients at their own pace on the high dose level.
- 30 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 21.
- 06 Mar 2017 According to a Herantis Pharma media release, the company aims to complete patient recruitment by the end of 2017.