Clinical trial of phase 1/2 to evaluate the feasibility, safety, tolerability and preliminary efficacy of the administration of FAB117-HC, a drug whose active ingredient is HC016, allogeneic adipose derived adult mesenchymal stem cells expanded and pulsed with H2O2, in patients with acute traumatic spinal cord injury
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FAB 117-HC (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms SPINE
- Sponsors Ferrer
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 18 Jan 2016 New trial record