A Phase 2 Proof-of-concept Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI3902 in Mechanically Ventilated Patients for the Prevention of Nosocomial Pneumonia Caused by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 3902 (Primary)
- Indications Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVADE
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Feb 2019 to 19 Feb 2021.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Feb 2019 to 19 Feb 2021.
- 11 Apr 2017 The study has been Discontinued in Germany