Pharmaco-epidemiological Study on the Effect of Retacrit on Chemotherapy Induced Anaemia in Standard Oncology and Haematology Practice: Impact of Concomitant Iron Supplementation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epoetin zeta (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNERGY
- Sponsors Hospira
- 11 Jul 2016 New source identified and integrated ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: (NCT02158169)
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of sub-analysis of patients with hematological malignancies (n=423) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (subanalysis, n = 1657) assessing efficacy of epoetin zeta in patients with solid tumors presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.