A Pivotal Phase III, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled Multi-center Study of the Efficacy of L19IL2/L19TNF Neoadjuvant Intratumoral Treatment Followed by Surgery Versus Surgery Alone in Clinical Stage III B/C Melanoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs L19-IL2 fusion protein (Primary) ; L19 TNF fusion protein
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pivotal
- Sponsors Philogen
- 25 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Jan 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Philogen media release.
- 21 Jan 2016 According to Philogen's website, company is planning to initiate this trial in fourth quarter of 2015.