Evaluation of the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy and Activity of AMX0035, a Fixed Combination of Phenylbutyrate (PB) and Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA), for the Treatment of ALS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium phenylbutyrate/tauroursodeoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CENTAUR
- Sponsors Amylyx Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Amylyx Pharmaceuticals media release, company is planning an open label extension of this study.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Amylyx Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 09 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.