Randomized, Doubleblind, Placebo-controlled Trial in Healthy Adults of Safety and Immunogenicity of 2 Intranasal Doses of SynGEM®, an RSV Candidate Vaccine Containing F Glycoprotein Linked to a Bacterium-like-Particle (BLP) Carrier
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine-Mucosis (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms SynGEM
- Sponsors Mucosis
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Nov 2016 Interim data expected in the first half of 2017, as per B.V media release.