A Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Phase 2 Study of Ublituximab, a Third-Generation Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ublituximab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, the company expects to present updated clinical data from this trial in 2017.
- 27 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=23) assessing optimal dose and infusion time as well as safety and tolerability, presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 26 Jun 2017 Results (n=24) presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN), according to a TG Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History