A 4-week, randomised, double-blind, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of tiotropium + olodaterol fixed dose combination (5/5 microg) delivered by the Respimat inhaler versus the free combination of tiotropium 5 microg and olodaterol 5 microg delivered by separate Respimat inhalers in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Olodaterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 20 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 8 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.