A prospective multicenter Phase 2 Study of the Chemotherapy-free Combination of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib) in Combination with Obinutuzumab (GA 101) in Patients with Previously Untreated Follicular Lymphoma (FL) and a High Tumor Burden
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTERNATIVE
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2016 New trial record