Phase IIb, Double-Blinded, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Assess the Effect on Central Nervous System (CNS) Toxicity of Switching From ATRIPLA (Efavirenz, Tenofovir, Emtricitabine) to MK-1439A (Doravirine, Tenofovir, Lamivudine) in Virologically-Suppressed Subjects.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doravirine/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 24 Sep 2018.
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Jun 2018 to 23 Aug 2018.