Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of a Single Intravitreal Injection of GS010 in Subjects Affected for More Than 6 Months and To 12 Months by LHON Due to the G11778A Mutation in the ND4 Gene
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GS 010 (Primary)
- Indications Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVERSE
- Sponsors GenSight Biologics
- 14 Jun 2017 Topline results at 48 weeks from this study are expected in the third quarter of 2018, according to a GenSight Biologics media release.
- 21 Feb 2017 Topline results from this trial at 48 weeks are expected at the end of Q1 2018, according to a GenSight Biologics media release.
- 21 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a GenSight Biologics media release.