TriMaster: Randomised Double-Blind Crossover Study of a DPP4 Inhibitor, SGLT2 Inhibitor and Thiazolidinedione as Third Line Therapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Suboptimal Glycaemic Control on Dual Therapy With Metformin and a Sulphonylurea
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.