A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Elagolix in Combination With Estradiol/Norethindrone Acetate for the Management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids in Premenopausal Women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Menstruation disorders; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Dec 2018 to 25 Jan 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 May 2018 to 25 Jan 2018.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Neurocrine Biosciences media release, initial top-line data from the study are expected around the end of 2017.