A study of LN-145 for the treatment of cervical cancer.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LN 145 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, Lion Biotechnologies has changed its name to Iovance Biotherapeutics.
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, as reported by Lion Biotechnologies Inc media release.
- 01 Feb 2016 According to a Lion Biotechnologies Inc media release, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has allowed its investigational new drug (IND) application to conduct this trial.